After last week's test (the results of which I were very satisfied with), the class went on to more about operating systems and more programming. I found the recursion that we were doing to be much easier thanwhat we were doing earlier.
I also finished my Wikipedia assignment. I had asked to only do two articles instead of the three that I had proposed. Once I started working on my first article, I realized that there was no way that I would be able to finish the three in 4 hours. The one article itself took around 3-4 hours, and I decided to do another one for fun. The one I had decided to omit was one where I was to lengthen a stub, which was about a musician. I was somewhat looking forward to this, as I do enjoy looking up new music, but I ended up doing that anyway. The assignment in general was enjoyable.
Bye,
Daniel
No comments:
Post a Comment