The weather last week was hellish. This week was a little less hellish, but it was still pretty bad. Even worse when you have to trek from one end of the campus to the other when you have morning classes. I felt blessed to at least have my music, even if my ears felt like they were going to fall off. I was honestly afraid that my earlobe would get cut off somehow and I would be left with half an ear.
But ignoring the weather, the week was a glorious orgasm of goodness. Though I didn't enjoy the history that was covered, I do realize that it's good to know these things. The orgasmic part was more the programming. Professor Heap taught us how to "create our universe" in DrRacket, which ended up being nothing of the sort. But it was still satisfying to get into some slightly more complicated work.
I haven't yet done this stuff, though, so I may end up failing miserably and hiding in a corner, trying to learn it. Hopefully this doesn't happen.
The quizzes, in my opinion, have been a little bit simple. I feel as if I wouldn't have had to practice to have done well on those. Maybe the next ones will be a little bit more scary.
Bye,
Daniel
The quizzes are simple mostly so you can check that you're understanding what's going on. All the tough stuff comes with the midterms and projects :)
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to more slogs!